Friday, December 22, 2006

Goals

Goals. Life goals. It's something that most people have. And I've been thinking about that lately. There is so many life goals that I have, things I want to do before I die. I've even had the opportunity to do some of them, but for some reason I just never get around to actually doing them. Why is that? The year is almost over now. When I really think about it, this year almost seems like a waste. Nothing was really accomplished during it. Sure I graduated, but to me, that doesn't really mean much. So I decided that I am going to make an actual list of the things in my life that I am determined to do before I die. Some of them quite possibly might happen this next year. In fact, I'm going to make sure that some of them do. And since I made this list, I figured I may as well post it. So here is my list of life goals.

Go hang gliding
Ride in a hot air balloon
Skydiving
Ride in a plane
Get back to Knotts Berry Farm and go on every single rollercoaster there
Go quading
Go dirtbiking
Get on stage during a concert
Travel to all the places that I've wanted to-Australia, Ireland, Italy, Carribean (This goal might not happen, since it is a bit of a pricey one)
Fall in love
Be Seranaded
Swim with a dolphin at Sea World
Go surfing (first should probably learn how to swim..)
Drive a really nice car
While in Italy go on a gondola
Water ski
Go backpacking-even if it's just across Canada..maybe not even across..just through some parts
Be on a road trip and just stop on the side of the road and sleep under the stars with no tent or anything
Go see Big Muddy (place in south Saskatchewan..it was Station #1 on Butch Cassidy's Outlaw Trail and there's some other interesting sounding things around there)
Go on a road trip following the Outlaw Trail..some of which should be done on horses of course!
Go to Graceland
See all of the "World's Largests" in Canada
Ride in a limo
Help change someones life
Be an extra in a movie
Crowd Surf
Get backstage at a concert

Well that's all of the life goals that I could think of when I wrote this list. Who knows, maybe more will come up, but for now, that is a lot to do in one life time. But hey, if anyone knows a way to do any of these, or comes up with the opporunity where I could do some of these, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you want to get on stage at a concert ur best bet is YC. Thats where i got on stage.