Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Plan
I am pretty pumped right now. I finally have a bit of a plan for my life (well for the next year and a bit anyway). I have decided that once I find a job I am going to start saving up as much money as possible. I am going to cut down on the amount of movies that I buy (which will be hard), I'm not going to buy as many pointless thinngs, I'm not going to buy as many clothes, the only things I will buy is a good Ipod and a sweet camera. Once I have those and a lot of other money I am going to England. I am just going to go to England for a month or so and just hang out. In order to cut back costs I may contact some churches down there and see if they know of a place that I could either rent for a month or a family that would be willing to have someone board at their house. If I can find that then that will cut down costs significantly. Once I get there I am just going to explore. I am going to take pictures, blog, listen to music, meet new people. It would be an amazing month. I would also probably going to Paris for at least a weekend and stay with my aunt and do some sightseeing there. I was thinking that maybe after that I would do the same thing in Australia and maybe stay there for a week or two. It would maybe get a bit lonely doing it all alone, but at the same time I like being alone so it would be alright. I am pretty pumped about this. Too bad I don't have a job yet. I have had many good interviews and they tell me they will call me and let me know either way but then I don't hear from them. I don't get it. Then the jobs that I do get always have something wrong with it. Like a company that does a bunch of travelling across Sask but doesn't pay you for any travel time. Or a place that would let a girl like me be a security guard at a construction site at night, yeah I could for sure scare those intruders away (sarcasm). I know the right job is out there though. Just got to find it. I'm getting restless though. As much as I love being at home I really do want to start working. Especially if it means that I could get to England that much sooner. As soon as I have enough money and a place lined up I'm going. Unless it's during the Christmas season next year. Then I will wait until that is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment