So I was going through some things on my computer and came upon a list that I compiled awhile back. It's pretty self explanatory. It's just a list of things that I admit, regret, and hate. Some are lighter while others are more serious. At the time I put it together just because. The reason I have this blog though is to get things out. I will now get all this out. Read it if you want, ask questions if you want. You may be on the list somewhere. Maybe not.
1.I regret saying yes when you asked me out
2. I hate that I trusted you again after you admitted the only reason you dated him was because you knew how much I liked him
3. I hate that I would always get jealous of how you could command every guys attention and hating myself because I knew I never could
4. I regret that I didn't tell you that it wasn't just because of your car that I wanted you to drive me home every week.
5. I hate that you can still manage to get me so worked up.
6. I am angry at myself that I had to give up something that I loved because you have issues.
7. I think that the ocean is the most beautiful thing.
8. I think that Romeo and Juliet is the best love story ever told.
9. Lloyd Dobbler is amazing and I wish I could meet a guy like him.
10. I want to go to London and dance down the street in the rain.
11. I will probably always have a little crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
12. I can't ever let myself get to excited about anything.
13. I'm afraid that I will never love anyone and that no one will ever love me.
14. I love how ominous storms are.
15. I could spend days just sitting and daydreaming about what could be.
16. I really prefer to be alone a majority of the time but wouldn't mind have someone to just sit and be alone with.
17. When I go to a movie alone I secretly wish that someone else seeing it alone will sit beside me and I will then make a new friend.
18. I often cry when I listen to the lyrics of songs.
19. I am a coward when it comes to most things but I will put on a brave face and not let anyone know that I'm shaking inside.
20. I have to push myself to keep going.
21. I love crowds but at the same time they scare me.
22. I would love someone to design a road trip for me like Kirsten Dunst did for Orlando Bloom in the movie Elizabethtown.
23. I want to be wooed.
24. Sometimes I pretend that I'm the main character in the movie-it gives me hope because the good things usually always eventually happen to the main character.
25. When I listen to music I sometimes think up scenes that would go with the song.
26. I want my life to be epic.
27. Someday I am going to help change someones life.
28. Lots of my favorite memories involve the Northern Lights.
29. I no longer want to try drawing or writing poetry because I can never get out how it looks/feels in my head.
30. "Hey Jude" never fails to make me smile.
31. It really hurts when you mock all of my plans because really, you should be encouraging me.
32. I can't be your friend because when ever I speak you seem to make it your goal to make me feel as small as possible, and though I don't show it, you always succeed.
33. The more you insult my ideas/the way I am, the more stubborn I get to stay the same.
34. I know a lot of random facts about a lot of topics. It makes me sound smart when I talk but really, my knowledge doesn't go too far.
35. I wish I could go through life barefoot.
36. I'm afriad that I am going to end up going through life alone.
37. Even though it was probably wrong, I don't regret what we did for one minute.
38. I saw I'm happy when really all I want to do is cry and throw things.
There's probably a lot more that I could add to this list. Maybe one day I will make another one.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment