Saturday, February 10, 2007
3rd fish..
So, just a few quick updates to give. Third fish died. Ok maybe not died..well it did die..but I should also put in the fact that it was murdered. We got tired of having a fish..it did not smell the best..it was kind of an annoyance. So we decided to flush it..while it was alive. We were not going to be quite so humane to it as I have recently heard of many good ways to kill a fish. We were nice to it though..well as nice as a person can be when they are killing a fish. So now we are fishless. And that is alright. Just finished watching some intense indoor soccer today. Some good games. Bethany guy and girl teams both won the tournament. Yay for the Bethany people. We rock. Ha it's true. Next weekend is term break. Not as sure at the moment what my plans are. I'm planning on going home so far. But if I go home I will probably end up sitting around and doing nothing. I would love to go somewhere and actually do something but that is not going to be happening which is a shame. Now that soccer is done there is really nothing else left to do. So I will be posting more next weekend, I will talk about my missions trip finally. Something I wonder is if anyone actually reads this. I don't really expect that people do. That's alright though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment